Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I SAW KEITH...

ON THE FREEWAY WHILE I WAS DRIVING HOME!!!

Most of you know I commute back and forth to Sacramento daily...well today Keith called and he happened to be at the Flying J on Highway 12 and said look out for us we're getting ready to head out of Lodi. He was so close the dogs could probably smell him! So...the crazy wife that I am I held my cell phone in position for 10 minutes so I could catch the Gordon blue truck as soon as I saw it! Not to worry...he should be home for a day or so Friday night (hopefully, Saturday at worst) so we can celebrate our 7 year anniversary!

So you're asking are there pictures...OF COURSE!!!

Here he is right when I see him...leader of the pack! ONK! ONK!!



















Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd here he is passing me by! I promise it was him cause he waved...no other truckers wave to me! Nice action shot huh!?

No comments:

Post a Comment